1. Please be respectful and considerate of all members.
2. Please do not be unnecessarily disruptive or combative.
3. Do not post or link offensive materials including that which could be consider crass, crude or vulgar.
4. Do not encourage or advocate illegal behavior.
5. Do not "troll" the forum. You will be removed.
6. Spam is not kosher. Don't share it.
7. Remember this forum is intended for people from all backgrounds whether Reform, Conservative, Reconstructionist, Orthodox, Secular or just curious.
8. I do not encourage Jewish members to post on Shabbat but it's your decision. You will not be removed or reprimanded. I will not be here to moderate. If it comes to my attention that a member purposely seeks out that time to be disruptive they will be removed.
9. Proselytizing on this forum is strictly prohibited. Please do not approach members about conversion to other religions such as Christianity.
10. I reserve the right to edit and add to the rules as the forum evolves.